Strømberg Bad A/S following policies:
Strict quality control ensures that the products you buy are of high quality. Strømberg Bad A / S provides a guarantee on all its products. Provided that the installation is carried out by authorized professionals and in accordance with the manufacturer's installation instructions for furniture, bathtubs, fixtures, towel radiators and accessories. We have a 30-year warranty on Carronite, Lucite and Velsten bathtubs, a 10-year warranty on standard acrylic bathtubs. 5 year warranty on chrome / white towel rail and 25 year warranty on stainless steel towel rail.
Bathroom furniture is guaranteed for 6 years from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. The guarantee only covers the value of the product itself and does not cover installation, dismantling and transport costs in connection with the replacement of the furniture. The guarantee does not cover expenses incurred due to incorrect storage and installation or due to violation of the requirements for use and the environment of the furniture, nor does it cover damage that has occurred due to the influence of extreme temperatures and or in contact with other materials (solvents and thinners, alkalis and the like). The warranty lapses if the buyer has rebuilt the furniture, sawed in it, replaced parts or otherwise altered them.
Glass solutions are guaranteed for 3 years and 25 years on Lucca hinges. With authorized installation from our fitters, we provide a 2-year installation guarantee. Self-assembly is not guaranteed, as we can not guarantee private installation work. The guarantee lapses if you, as an end customer, install or dismantle Strømberg Bad A / S glass solutions.
Surveying and installation policy
We use authorized fitters for measurements and installation. All dialogue regarding surveying and installation date, as well as cancellation must take place through Strømberg A/S
The room must be ready for surveying
- Tiles must be laid, or the finished cladding must be in the shower area.
- The area where the survey is to be carried out must be cleared.
- There must be someone present who can decide on the survey if this becomes necessary.
In case of unsuccessful driving, the amount paid has been lost, and a new survey order must be booked and paid for.
Cancellation of surveying must be done to the fitter based on the instructions on the confirmed agreement no later than 2 working days before the service is to be performed. It must do on;
Phone: 87 120 120
The room must be ready for installation
- When we arrive with the glass, the road to the room where it is to be installed must be cleared and walkable so that our glazier does not damage or damage the products.
- Tiles must be laid, or the finished cladding must be in the shower area
- The area where the installation is to be carried out must be cleared.
- There must be no other craftsmen in the room while we have to assemble your glass.
In case of unsuccessful driving, a fee of 1,500, - incl. VAT in addition to the agreed installation price. We will invoice you directly from our fitters. Subsequently, a new installation date must be booked with Raunstrup.
Vain driving involves
- Customer is not home at the agreed time.
- The installation is canceled less than 2 working days before the agreement.
- Installation is not possible, the room is not ready for installation.
- If there is transport damage, or there is a suspicion of this, this MUST be notified immediately by telephone or in writing to Strømberg Bad A / S. External damage must be noted on the consignment note upon receipt and notified no later than 48 hours after the date of receipt to Strømberg Bad A / S. We always recommend that the packaging is carefully inspected upon receipt of the goods. The consignor does not assume responsibility for transport damage that has been reported late in accordance with the carrier's conditions.
- In the event of no visible damage / internal damage to the packaging, any transport damage must be reported no later than 7 days after the date of receipt. If an item has been transported from the buyer, all coverage of any no visible damage.
- When returning justified complaints, Strømberg Bad A / S bears the transport costs. If the complaint is not justified, the transport cost will be borne by the dealer.
- We want to ensure that complaints are processed as efficiently as possible and that the customer has a positive experience.
- Complaints are only received via our complaint form.
- An approved or rejected complaint will be completed within 5 working days. In the event of rejected complaints, we will always try to find an alternative good solution model for the customer
- Complaints are processed via Strømberg Complaints form
- For the purpose of our complaint handling, please send the reason, photos and preferably supplemented with an order form or invoice.
- Strømberg Bad A / S does not accept goods without prior agreement. Upon return, the product must be packed properly and Strømberg Bad A / S does not assume responsibility for transport damage that has occurred due to insufficient packaging.
- In the event of a missing number of packages and or shipping packaging, this must be notified no later than 7 days after receipt of the goods. If this happens subsequently, our liability for damages will lapse.
- Special glass solutions with illuminated dimensions without measurement from our authorized fitters are not eligible for complaints.
- In the event of rejected complaints, a copy of the email is sent to the customer responsible seller, who will handle an alternative solution for the customer.
Strømberg A / S wants all customers to be fully satisfied. We therefore offer return of products within 6 months after purchase. When returning in approved condition, 80% of the original purchase price is credited.
NOTE! Strømberg reserves the right to refuse to accept returned goods that are not considered to be in usable condition according to our return control. Our requirements for approved return are the following:
- Returned goods must be marked with Strømberg's returned goods order number (provided by Strømberg)
- Return must be in original packaging in undamaged condition
- Returned products must be in new condition
- Return must be made no later than 6 months after purchase
- Products that have been discontinued or specially ordered products cannot be returned.
If the return does not meet these requirements, Stromberg returns the product to the customer.
Please note that Strømberg does not bear the shipping costs when you return products to us.
Strømberg is not responsible for products that disappear or are damaged during transport.